Available Printed Documents
The Available Downloads blog lists files relating to projects described on this web site that can be downloaded at no charge. For long documents, however, a printed version is often preferred. This page lists documents that are available as a print-on-demand item from Lulu, a publishing vendor. There is a nominal cost associated with this service, essentially to cover the printing costs.
The form factor for all of the documents listed below is 8.5 by 11-inches with a spiral ring binding that allows the booklet to be opened to any page and lay flat on the work surface. This is particularly helpful for bench work.
When you click on one of the links below, a page to the Lulu.com web site will open from which you can place an order.
- Gates Executive Stereo Audio Console, Volume I – Operation, Installation, and Service Manual, 144 pages
- Gates Executive Stereo Audio Console, Volume II – Circuit Board and Systems Upgrades (coming soon)
- Gates Executive Stereo Audio Console, Volume III – Implementation and Systems Integration, 142 pages
- 20 W Stereo Amplifier – User and Assembly Manual, 106 pages
- 40 W Stereo Amplifier – User and Assembly Manual, 106 pages
- 40 W XL Stereo Amplifier – User and Assembly Manual, 102 pages
- 60 W Stereo Power Amplifier – User and Assembly Manual, 100 pages
- 20/40/60 W Amplifier Add-on Option Boards – User and Assembly Manual (coming soon)
- Stereo Preamplifier – User and Assembly Manual (coming soon)
I have found that a printed document is very helpful for certain types of work. Viewing a PDF on a computer screen provides a convenient way to access information, but documents in printed form have their own advantages too.
You can certainly download the one or more of the documents linked from the Available Downloads blog and print it yourself. The Lulu print-on-demand service, however, is a simple and straightforward way to get the information you want at your fingertips.